July 2, 2008

Something To Ponder

Look what I saw yesterday.



I was waiting in the car to meet up with the paranormal group when this huge crow landed on the fence about 15 ft away from me. I am not usually superstitious, but I knew a crow can have several different meanings when seen. Some folklore say they are good luck, some bad, so I thought it was interesting when I found this:


Ravens, and to a lesser degree Crows, are very magickal creatures.

Raven with her plumage as dark as the void between the stars, is a citizen of the afterworld. She travels between the worlds of the living and the dead.

Being native to both worlds, Raven naturally has great knowledge and Power to effect transformations.

Raven is associated as a Wicca symbol because of this power to move between the worlds, and create new realities as she chooses.

According to the Medicine Cards "If Raven appears . . . you are about to experience a change in consciousness. ... Raven is the messenger that carries all energy flows of ceremonial magic between the ceremony itself and the intended destination."


Do you think he might have been traveling from one world to the next? It does seem kind of interesting that there was a cemetery on the property doesn't it.
It gives me something to think about.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home