July 4, 2008

Recommending a book

You may or may not know that I love walking around a battlefield almost as much as I love walking through a cemetery, so when I saw this book on a recent trip to the book store I had to take a closer look.



Although I didn't get the book yesterday because I had already committed my money to others I had wanted for awhile, this book is now on my "Must Have" list.
I did however jot down her web page and if you get a chance drop in and view her photos. Also there are a couple of really good EVP's there.

* Update
I received a very nice letter from Ms. Brown letting me know she now has a blog, go check it out HERE
She has some really great articles on the paranormal there.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home