April 4, 2008

Photos

As you can tell from the following photos that my grandson was hell bent on following "something" today. He became very attached to the papa Which is his word for any older man. That is the main reason I told him he had to tell the papa to stay there. We did not want this following us home. He told the man. Go lay down
How weird is that. As if he is telling him get back in the ground.
He insisted the man was in a hole.
We do know that there is suppose to be an old slave burrial ground somewhere on the property. We asked my grandson did the man have white or brown skin and he told us white, so I am wondering if he might have seen the old farmer that the worker there has seen. That makes sense. The part about the man sitting down at the old railroad shed makes sense too. If he died there perhaps in life he waited for train and got hot and went in search of a coke. I believe coke would have been invented already about time the station would have been on the property. The interestate now divides the land that the farm was once one, and my grandson seemed to see him just standing in the traffic. That was bit un-nerving and he told me to tell the man to get out of the road. I did and that is when he started chasing him down the path you see in the photos.
This farm just gets stranger and stranger.
All I can say is I don't ever want to be out there when it is getting dark











Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home