December 1, 2008

As Promised

CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE AND IS BEST SEEN IF YOU SET YOUR PAGE VIEW TO ABOUT 125 ON THE ZOOM



I promised several months ago that on Dec. 1 I would release the photo I took of the mirror in the Jennie Wade house.(Gettysburg PA) What you are seeing is the blue frame of a mirror..If you look at the right hand side of the photo near the word "permission" you will see a wooden rail which is the bottom of the bed..The white area you see at the center of the photo is the quilt that was on the bed..Now look again..Do you see the misty white figure sitting on the side of the bed? Keep looking. Find the words "be copied without" The ghost is there. I can see the legs dangling off the side. Look again..Do you see the body and the head. Ok I know not everyone believes, but you have to admit this is an "interesting" photo.
I haven't heard from the ghostly images people in Gettysburg yet, so I have no idea if it placed in the photo contest, but either way I think I got something.
I will be re-posting some information on the Jennie Wade house soon to the paranormal section so you can learn more information about the house and who she was.
In the meantime let me know what you think of the photo

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzie Ridler said...

Fascinating! I think I can see it. It's a little challenging but I do think you caught something paranormal, how exciting! I hope you win. :)

12/1/08, 2:05 PM  
Blogger Tanya Breese said...

I think I see it too. Not sure how to set my computer to zoom in better. Good luck!

12/2/08, 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home