July 23, 2008

Something Strange in this photo

Click on photo to enlarge



Ok tell me if this is my imagination or do you see the back of a Revolutionary War soldier. I see the back of shoulders/backpack, the head and hat and a musket gun. It looks to me as if they were crouched down or perhaps had been hiding behind something that is no longer there. I see it/them just to the right of the slabs that are leaning up against the tree (those slabs by the way are a grave stone). This picture was taken at the same children's farm that my grandson first saw "The Lady". I took it on a recent trip there when I was trying to find the area of the first photo. Where I took this photo is almost if not the exact spot where the first one was taken last summer. Could this be one of the "shadow" people we hear about?
Let me know what you think.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home